Tuesday, March 16, 2010

********"ME"********

My name is joyme tupinggan cabasag, a simple woman
living in this dynamic and competitive world. i didn't ask god for riches and fame, i only a ask HIM to make me happy and HE grant me happiness. what can i ask for more? i have 2 beautiful kids, GWENN KAYE and ANDREA GAIL, i have the best parents in this world, MINDA and JOENIE, i have a very supporting grandparents LOLA NASING and LOLO JOSE, i have so many cousins, LIM,CHERIGIE, AILYN, JEAH JOY, NIKIER, NAPIE, NEPCIL, NIKON, NAYGEL, NILIBE, MIKE, KHEM, REY, DEITHER, and REAH. I also have cute nephew and niece, XIRKEYS, KIERRISSHA, JHON CARL, K-SHAH PHOEBE, REXEL GIAN and KHURT. I have great brother, JEPTE and sister, SAIKEY. My one and only sister-in-law, VICARL. Most of all i have my dear BABY PRITAM RANJAN KEORYAL, a man home i find love and comfort. he cares me, loves me and misses me a lot. he gives me
strength to live. he gives me courage to survive. i can't live without him. i want to spend my life with him until my heart is still beating.....thank you god for giving my PRITAM into my life.... thanks to all of you.....i will not exchange all of you for wealth and power...I LOVE YOU ALL

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors