Saturday, August 28, 2010

???sleepless night???...


it's great to be home! but home reminds me of everything, from the past till today and makes me think about the days to come. past that trigger me how to survive and deal with the future without even knowing how i survive for all the days that pass by. it's hard to determine where my life goes to and where it ends. i even keep asking in 28 years of my existence what is my purpose of living in this world.
home reminds me of all the things: pain, suffering, sacrifices, happiness, sadness, mourning, doubts,..........etc. they are part of me and i am mold by these. all my experience made me of what i am and who i am right now. they were the things that i learned, the things that made me stronger and the things that leave a marks or scar on me. marks that will not be made to disappear on new technology. it's in my blood and keeps circling for life. i based some of my lifestyle and some changes in life for that marks. it makes me a better person capable to give love, to care, to be thoughtful and to value life and all the things, big or small. it's a mark that will be part of me, part of my life and part of my soul.
now that i am home again, i experience again sleepless night, thinking of what would be my future lies ahead. worried what i'm gonna do to make my life better. what i am sure of is that i live in this world for my two kids that needs me. i keep holding on everyday to the bright future that i can give to them even if i am not sure yet if i can give the future that i dream for them. what keeps me not to give up is the love, for my kids, for my family and for the man that i love...it's hard to find true happiness but i'm sure i already have it...i can't even figure out how i was able to have it...
it's really hard to explain life, its existence, even love has no definite meaning and without love, life, unfortunately, would be meant nothing, only love gives color in it, only love makes every eyes of sinful human sparks, only love is the reason why we keep breathing...ohhhh love...so hard to explain but easy to determine, easy to feel, easy to show and i can give more...
sleepless night now is gone...only love makes me sleep with a smile in my lips...only love makes me to keep on dreaming...only love makes me believe the unbelievable things...only love sees every positive possibility...ohhh love...it's the only thing that everybody always wanted...
i love you and now i can have a lovely night...hope to see you in my dreams
it's nice to be home...dreams are alive and keep me moving on.......

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors